Angus> Hmmm. Thinking. I COULD ignore the extra options for the time
Angus> being and just release a simple patch that gives users the
Angus> ability to input different \cite commands. It wouldn't break
Angus> future compatibility. Are people interested?

Angus> What do people on the devel list think? Can I backport this to
Angus> 1.1.6 so it goes in a fix1 release?

It depends on how simple the patch is. I do not want big code
reorganization in fix series, only things that are obviously right (I
mean, which cannot possibly break any currently working feature).

JMarc