Hello everyone!

I have a problem
when I have a "Citation Reference" or a "Cross Reference"
inside of a "Section" (for example "5 The Proof [somebook]"),
and have a "Table of Contents"
while using hyperref "\usepackage[pdftex]{hyperref}"
with pdflatex "View PDF (pdflatex)".

Two things happen:
1. Acrobat Reader tells me that
"There was an error opening this document. Could not repair file."
2. pdfTeX tells ("View LaTeX Logfile") me
"pdfTeX error (ext4): link annotations can't be nested"
Sometimes pdflatex and Acrobat Reader run,
but then the TOC is empty.

The same problem occurs,
when I have a "Citation Reference" or a "Cross Reference"
inside of a "Caption" of a "Figure Float"
and have a "List of Figures"
while using hyperref with pdflatex.

any ideas how to fix this?
btw: I am using LyX 1.1.6 (which is really great!).

many thanx,
Marcus Beyer

http://www.Stormlight.de