On Thu, 25 Jan 2001, vinicius provenzano wrote:

> I'm with GNU Ghostscript 5.50 here. What would I get if I upgrade to Alladin
> Ghostscript 6.50? Would I have any upgrade I should care to download?

What you would get is the inability to see your figures within LyX. There
is a bug in Ghostscript 6.50. The next version has a fix.

Stay with 5.50 for now.

john

p.s. it is possible that your distribution's packaged version of gs 6.50,
if there is one, includes the fix - I wouldn't know

--
"If you're a great programmer, you make all the routines depend on each
 other, so little mistakes can really hurt you."