First let me apologize for sending out such a large file to the mailing list...I
had no idea...I guess that I am used to big government computers with seemingly
infinitely large resources.  I thought it would help to explain my problem.  I
didn't think that it would make problems for you.

Secondly, someone has suggested that 1.1.6 on linux will work with the .eps
files that I have, so I am going to try downloading that first and see if I can
get that to work first.  Thanks for your help.  I will let you know.

Anna