<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > If so, is there any way the user community community help in this
> > affair? I would be willing to offer money on the "Free Software
> > Bazaar" for making LyX 100% (or at least 99.5%) controllable
> > through the keyboard. But such an offer would only make sense if
> > others join and increase the sum offered.
>
> Ditto here.
>
> Arnim.

Dear fellow LyXers,

LyX has saved me so much time that I am willing to contribute EURO 100
specifically for this project and restricted to it. However, what
assurances have we that the funds in fact arrive where they should and
are used for the intended purposes? Now we are not just talking about
web security, but about financial controls.

Best regards,

Lucien
--
This message may contain confidential data and is
intended only for the addressee. If you receive it by