On Tue, Feb 06, 2001 at 12:28:57PM +0200, Tuukka Toivonen wrote:
> I guess this is LaTeX question, but I'm very novice with TeX and LyX user
> anyway, so here it goes...
>
> How can I put two abstracts in a document, one in English and one in
> Finnish?

I'll assume that the main language of the document is English, and that the
English abstract appears first.

1. Change the layout to Abstract and write the English abstract.
2. Press enter.
3. Change language to Finnish by opening layout->character and selecting the
Finnish language (all other fields should be "no change").
4. Select standard layout. Change to latex mode (ctrl+l)
5. Press % and then enter.
6. Change the layout to Abstract and write the Finnish abstract.
7. Press enter.
8. Change layout to Standard. Change to latex mode (ctrl+l)
9. Press % and then enter.
10. Change back to English by pressing the toolbar button "Font".