Hi,

configuration put lyx 1.1.6fix1 by default in /usr. I think it would be
better if it was in /usr/local (a personnal desire, feel free to discard
it, but all the other softs I ever installed with ./configure;make;make
install were installed in /usr/local).

Though, there is a real problem with the fact that reLyX is installed in
/usr/local. So if lyx remains installed in /usr, I think reLyx should
also be installed in /usr (reLyx couldn't find some files and crashed).

There is the same problem than with rpm in the tgz, when issuing
edit|reconfigure, there is the error appearing in the console :
sh: /usr/local/share/lyx/configure: Permission non accordée
(Permission non accordée = access not permitted)

Pat