Tuukka Toivonen schrieb:

> On Mon, 19 Feb 2001, Thies Wels wrote:
>
> > picture in xfig, ad some words, export it to eps, import it in lyx: the
> > result has a kind of greyish background in the output although it was
> > white in gimp and xfig.
>
> Is it always grey from xfig and white from Gimp? What I got, is that
> randomly some figures have LyX's yellowish background and some have pure
> white background. This seems to be very random and different even for
> different times when I load a document in LyX. (All my figures are drawn
> with Xfig).

Yes, its grey! But it seems that this only happens if I import a jpg
file. If I import a ps file or create my own file in xfig the background
is perfectly white. In xdvi or gv I hardly can see the effect but its
grey if I print it.
Wait! Maybe you mean something different! You see different backgrounds
in Lyx right? (I also have that) But this has no influence on the
output. What I mean is the background in the printout!

Do you also know that kind of problem?

Thies