Raymond Ouellette wrote:

> I enclosed with this email a test lyx file with the reverse margin note.
> It works with times fonts, but if I try to change the entire document to
> helvetica fonts (Format-->Document-->Font properties) nothing happens.
>
> I then select all the text and I do Format-->Caracters-->Font Family
> changing it to SanSerif then I loose the reverse margin note that places
> itself on the right side. Am I doing something wrong?

> #LyX 1.1 created this file. For more info see http://www.lyx.org/
> \usepackage{pslatex}

with this command you choose the pslatex-fonts! This command is always
behind that one from LyX layout->document->font. lppk at the exported
tex-file:

\documentclass[10pt,frenchb]{article}
\usepackage{times}

\usepackage{pslatex}
\usepackage[ps2pdf,pdftitle={titre},pdfauthor={RO - mis en forme avec
LyX},pdfpagemode=none,pdfvi

delete the \usepackage{pslatex} in your preamble and choose
fonts only from LyX-menu.

Herbert

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]