Alexandre Gonçalves Jacarandá <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

|       In Brasil *every* paragraph gets indented, but if I use the
| option \usepackage{indentfirst}
| I get only the first one indented and I need to indent all then I use
| other tip \newcommand{\myIndent}{\hspace{\parindent}}
|       Lyx is a good program but we need sometimes, more options to make
| that things work.

So having the paragraph skip set to indent, together with using
indentfirst.sty is not enough?

Are you using skip _and_ indent together? (that would be really far
from the little typography that I know)

Note that in cases like:

...\par

This is a first sentence in a paragraph
\begin{itemize}
\item one
\item two
\end{itemize}
Second paragraph in same paragraph.\par

"Second..." should not be indented. since this is not a new paragraph.

        Lgb