On Fri, Mar 09, 2001 at 10:34:42AM +0100, Claus Hentschel wrote:
> I am using LyX since Lyx 1.0.4 on both Linux and Windows system. Up to Lyx
> 1.1.6 (fix1) I always was able to use LyX's source files on both systems
> regardless where they have been written!

Your table2.lyx file shows up perfectly on my Linux and Solaris systems.

I don't know what the problem is on your Linux system, but it's not
a general problem. I am reading it with lyx-1.2.0cvs on both systems.
--
Kayvan A. Sylvan                   | Proud husband of      | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.            | Laura Isabella Sylvan | Katherine Yelena