Hello Lyx Users
I updated lyx to 2.1.2.2 before I updated to yosemite and have updated all of
my LaTeX files, i.e. I have MacTeX 2014 installed and have run TeX Live Utility
for updates.  I also reconfigured Lyx and have reset my computer numerous
times.  I attempted to make an elsevier document fresh and have the same issue;
the title and abstract page does not appear.  I exported this to a .tex file
and the same problem is still present.  Other document classes still work fine,
so I think it may be a problem with elsarticle and the most recent versions of
OS X and Lyx.
Drew