On 01/09/2015 03:03 AM, Zheng, Bangyou wrote:
Hi Richard,

Thanks for your suggestion.

But I have tried to reinstall lyx through

sudo aptitude remove lyx2.1
sudo rm -r /usr/share/lyx2.1
sudo aptitude install lyx2.1

This problem still existed.

How should I fix it?

Try removing your user directory, which is at $HOME/.lyx/

Richard

PS Please keep discussion on the list. Someone else may have better ideas.

Cheers,
Bangyou