Hi everybody,

I was going to buy a MacBook Pro 15'' with Retina, but then I read that
LyX doesn't support Retina. I've read some people say it's so bad as to
make LyX unusable. If that's true, I will probably reconsider my decision
to buy a MacBook.

I wanted to ask if there was anyone here who is using LyX on a MacBook
with Retina, so he can tell me whether it's really that bad. (It would be
awesome if I could see a few screenshots to get a better idea of what
people are talking about when they say it's all blurry, but even just
written comments on your experience with LyX on a Retina screen would be
great.)

I was also wondering if there was any hope of seeing a version of LyX that
supports Retina display anytime soon. There seems to be a patch out there,
but I was under the impression that it was more like a hack and that there
might be compatibility issues with future official versions of LyX.

This is really important to me, thanks in advance!

Best,
Philippe