Sorry for getting back to you so late.

I tried this as the call to bibtex:

\usepackage[natbib=true,style=footnote-dw,urldate=long,abbreviate=true,pageref=true,idemtracker=false,backend=biber]{biblatex}

with a document I know would work with it. I get references that look like
this:

For example see Jens Abildtrup et al.: Spatial preference heterogeneity in
forest recreation, in: Ecological Economics 92.C (2013), 67–77, URL: http:

//EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:92:y:2013:i:c:p:67- 77,

within the next and like this in the references section:

Hanemann,W. Michael: Valuing the environment through contingent valuation,
English, in: The Journal of Economic Perspectives

8.4 (1994), 19–43, URL: http://www.jstor.org/stable/2138337.

The output might look different. I see the URL, the title of the paper, and
all other relevant information. What is it exactly you are looking for?

Thanks,

~Ben