For mysterious reasons, it would seem that the file containing people's passwords for accounts on trac got deleted, or overwritten, or something, on our server. As a result, if you try to log in, you will find yourself unable to do so (unless you've already done what I'm about to describe).

On the screen where you log in, you will see on the far right "Forgot your password?" If you click there, you can ask trac to send you a new password. To do this, you will have to supply the same email address that you used when you first registered.

If you do not know that email address, or no longer have access to it, then send an email privately to me (rgh...@lyx.org), and I should be able to reset your account for you. Please include your username and the email address you'd like linked to the account.

Richard Heck