On Wed, Mar 14, 2001 at 07:15:08AM +0000, Robin Gerard wrote:
> Hello,
> I have a problem of alignment when I use multicol.
> I join an example in attached document.
> thanks for idea.

The problem is that you mix 3 languages in your document (french, frenchb
and english). To use only one language, select the whole text, open the
character layout dialog, select "Reset" in the language combox and press
apply.

Notes:
1. You shouldn't use multicols in your case. Use minipages (or the AMSmath align
environment).
2. You shouldn't use \overrightarrow. Use \xrightarrow (from AMSmath).