On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 10:04 AM, Marvin Ward, Jr. <choct...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have used LyX to write my dissertation, and for the most part, it has
> worked quite well.  I am baffled by the current compilation error, however.
> After adding a couple floats, I now get the following errors:

>From the OP in a private email with authorization to post to the list:

<<Though I am not clear on why this happened, it appears that a number
of my floats broke.  I had them referenced as "float: Model" (a custom
module), and at some point they all were redesignated to the blank
float choice.  "float: model" appeared instead, but if you clicked on
the tag to change the float type, it wasn't selected as any of the
available options.  This must have been creating that empty float
definition in the front matter.>>

Scott