Hi Scott,

many thanks! - You are right! - jopefully someone has an idea.

All the best! - Tino

Am 17.04.2015 um 22:41 schrieb Scott Kostyshak:
On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 4:18 PM, Langer, Tino <tino.lan...@gmx.net> wrote:
Hi Scott.

yes I did. After some additional search I'm not sure the way I installed the
font was the right one. I followed this hints:

http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/95452/how-to-install-a-font-in-windows

But I also found an very old package 'frutiger' - but this one I can not
install using the miketex package manager :-( Do you have some hints how to
get it working? Using my current way the footnotes, headlines, page numbers
don't use the frutiger font :-(

Many thanks! - Tino
Hi Tino,

I am only familiar with Ubuntu, where all the fonts I install seem to
show up without issue. Hopefully someone else has an idea.

Best,

Scott