Am 14.05.2015 um 15:48 schrieb Enrico Forestieri:
Richard Heck <rgheck <at> lyx.org> writes:
On 05/14/2015 08:00 AM, Wolfgang Engelmann wrote:
is not a LyX document???
This is strange, since normal export to pdf works. And I had this
error never before, although I worked with the file for quite some time.
What is lyxpak.py doing?
That is the script that makes archives. For some reason it is failing to
read your file.

Has anybody an idea what went wrong?
Most probably you saved the file in compressed format and the script
does not expect that.

Thanks, Enrico,
I did indeed -without intending it- save the file as compressed. Removing the tick solved the issue.
Wolfgang