On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 12:26 PM, Sven Schreiber <sveto...@gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I experienced the error message given in the subject, and after some
> searching I think it is the bug described here:
>
> http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/180604/lyx-table-row-error
>
> Is this bug (or rather: are these bugs) already in the lyx bug tracker? I
> looked for them in vain, but perhaps I simply missed them.
>
> thanks,
> sven

Hi Sven,

Thanks for checking in and providing feedback. I stopped reading the
link you gave after it mentions it puts in "ERT \linebreak". This is
because if you cannot reproduce the problem without ERT, then for the
most part LyX does not take responsibility. If you can reproduce it
with ERT, it could be a bug. Can you post a minimal .lyx example
(http://wiki.lyx.org/FAQ/MinimalExample).

The best way to search for a bug that happens in a table is to go to
http://www.lyx.org/trac/wiki/BugTrackerHome, click "Search for bugs"
then click on the white box in "And" and choose "Component". Choose
"Component is : tabular". It gives you this search:
http://www.lyx.org/trac/query?status=accepted&status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&summary=~&component=tabular&description=~&reporter=~&col=id&col=summary&col=reporter&col=status&col=type&col=severity&col=keywords&desc=1&order=id

Best,

Scott