Hi,

I'm writing my thesis using LyX, and something strange has happened to it...

Citations were working OK, but now I have the following problems:

All citations come out as ? within the text.

The cited works appear properly in the bibliography section, which is created
with at \bibliography{file1,file2} command (from a LyX Bibliography box).

When I export the thesis to LaTeX and run LaTeX and BibTeX manually, I get
the citations numbered correctly within the text, and the bibliography
contains the correct entries.

I'm not quite sure where to go next in diagnosing the problem.

I'm using LyX-1.1.6fix1.

BTW I'm not on the list.
Thanks,
Ben.

--
Ben Stanley               |    barf  [ba:rf]  2.  "He suggested using FORTRAN,
PhD Student               |       and everybody barfed." - From theShogakukan