> Dear all,
>
> I have a minor issue but find no solution to it
>
> a friend (latex user) gave me her beautiful bibstyle named concha.bst plus
> a babelbst.tex file. i want to insert both into my dissertation and dont
> find a way to do it right in lyx

Save the concha.bst file in your local TEXMF directory, in the subdirectory
bibtex/bst
In LyX, this should appear in the list of bibliography styles (in the
BibTeX settings dialog) at least after you hit the "rescan files" button.

The babelbst.tex file should be saved as well in your local TEXMF
directory, in tex/latex/babelbst (create this folder if it does not exist).
In LyX, add to the LaTeX preamble:
\input{babelbst}

The location of your local TEXMF directory depends on your OS. If you do
not know where it is, ask and name your OS:

Jürgen