On 06/16/2015 04:57 PM, Richard Heck wrote:
On 06/16/2015 08:15 AM, Michael Berger wrote:
Dear Friends of LyX,
I am using KBibTeX (openSUSE 13.2, KDE) as the bibliography managerfor my several linguistic documents.

My question:
If I had to cite references in a LyX-document from different kbibtexfiles (ling1.bib, ling2.bib ....lingx.bib)

Just choose each of these files in the BibTeX dialog. Presumably you have already provided one.

Richard

Thanks Wolfgang and Richard,
Looks like I could not make myself clear enough - sorry for that.

What I meant was to cite references from two or more different bibtex files in a somewhat simpler way than loading the second, third or fourth file into the document and activating the 'Sectioned bibliography' option under Bibliography Style in LyX's Document setting dialog. On second thought I think that my idea is of insignificant advantage and should be happy with the way Lyx is offering.

Sorry for the turbulence!

Michael