Hello.
Thanks for your answer, Helge.
I know this possibility, but then the  problem is the use of PostScript
code inside LilyPond code... this generates a GUILE error, I could use,
instead this codes, .svg graphics  but lilypond-book doesn't process any
external material...
I've solved using the .pdf LilyPond exit files directly into the .lyx file
and it is not a bad solution... At the moment.

Thanks.

J.C.

--
Juan C. Gómez