Am 15.07.2015 um 17:33 schrieb Jürgen Spitzmüller:
Am Mittwoch 15 Juli 2015, 15:23:14 schrieb Wolfgang Engelmann:
I have a German and an English version of a Koma script book. The
dedication is shown only in the pdf export of the German version. I must
have done something wrong, but I can't find it. Anybody outside who has
better eyes and/or brain?
In the English version, you have a paragraph break just before the vertical
space. Remove it and it will work.

The paragraph break results in two separate dedication commands (one with the
dedication, the other with the motto box). The latter then overwrites the
former.

Jürgen

Thanks, Jürgen and Michael, especially also for the explanation why it failed.
Wolfgang