Dear all,

I've created a rudimentary layout module to support the acronym package.
It works, but I'm not so happy with the appearance of the inset in Lyx.
Currently, it looks like in the attached screenshot.

What bothers me, is the increased line height. I have tried smaller font
sizes for the inset but the behaviour consists. Ideally, I would like to
remove the box and mark the inset just by a different font color,
underline or the like.

Is this possbile?

Inline math or cross references are examples where the line height is
not increased.

Here is the source of my module

SOURCE BEGIN
#\DeclareLyXModule{Acronym}