On 07/28/2015 06:42 PM, Steve Litt wrote:
On Wed, 29 Jul 2015 01:02:55 +0300
Victor Porton <por...@narod.ru> wrote:

I've written a Python script which removes duplicate labels from .lyx
files.

Maybe it may be useful for other users.

So I attach my script (together with pyparsing.py library) to this
email.

Please add info about my script to Lyx.org site. (I know no password
to upload the files and thus cannot do it myself without your help.)

 From my script:

# This script receives a list of *.lyx filenames in command line.
# In each .lyx file it searches for labels consecutively following one
after another.
# Then it removes all but the first label and in all supplied .lyx
files corrects
# the references to refer to this label.
# It's useful to remove duplicate labels.

# Note that this script works with patched pyparsing.py (added
addCondition() method).
# See last SVN for pyparsing or the bundled pyparsing.py file.

Very, very nice!

I love seeing DIY LyX enhancement.

This would be worth uploading to the LyX wiki.

Richard