On 2015-10-28, Scott Kostyshak wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 05:24:41PM -0700, Jerry wrote:

>> I hope the devs see this post wrt providing different on-screen versus
>> rendered appearance regarding line spacing. Maybe I'll file a feature
>> request.

> I think it would be a good feature request. Also note that 2.2 beta has
> not been released yet (alpha will be released soon). But perhaps you
> just meant 2.2dev.

This would be similar to the "justified" vs. "right aligned" setting,
where finally there is a "Use justification in LyX work area" tick-box now
under Documents>Settings>Text Layout.

(BTW: Documents>Settings vs. Tools>Preferences is not so much about output
vs. GUI but in the first space "document specific" vs. "LyX defaults".

Fortunately, you can configure defaults for "document specific" settings
in the templates. These will then be used for all new documents.)

Günter