On 10/28/2015 09:44 AM, PhilipPirrip wrote:
On 10/28/2015 03:28 AM, QIN Peng wrote:
I have installed MikTex 2.9 through ProTex before. Then I installed Lyx
2.1.4 bundle version and during the installing process, it reminded me
to update MikTex's package, and I updated it with MikTeX Package Manager
through the internet.

I don't know about Win10, but several of my attempts to install MikTeX and LyX failed until I downloaded the whole MikTeX package, started installation from the complete source (but still installing a subset of packages, that'll be offered by the installer).
After that I installed LyX and things finally worked.
I have no idea why!

You got errors in the first place because some packages were still missing. By installing the complete content of MiKTeX you got every single packag needed or not.
Michael