Dear David,

Le 30/11/2015 10:22, David Rörich a écrit :
(sorry if this is a double post)

The lists now work again.

Adding another \usepackage[myOptions]{todonotes} to my preamble causes
an options clash. I tried to

*) Set the options globally by passing them to the document class (as
suggested by LaTex). No error, but also no effect.
*) Use \PassOptionsToPackage. No error, but also no effect. I think this
command must be used *before* loading the package, which I can't do as
the module's preamble additions are done *before* the user's additions.

There's a dirty, but quite general hack that I have often used in the past. In "class options", add:

  ]{myClass}\PassOptionsToPackage{myOptions}{todonotes}%

I'd be happy to hear about a better solution...

A possible solution would be to change the module itself. But I don't
like this solution much because it would have a system wide effect where
I only want it to affect the document. (Also, I don't want to change the
moule on all systems I use.)

It is possible to redefine insets in "Local Format". I'm curious as well to hear whether something can be done there to pass new package options. If not, would it make sense to implement a PassOptionToPackage layout command?