Thank Marcus,

I finally use pgfgantt
It is really old fashion.
I did not find good tool to create a gantt diagram.
Is there any gui using latex code (more or less like lyx)?
I do not know the audience about an add-on to lyx, but a good
editor of gantt seems missing!

Regards.

 Patrick DUPRÉ                                 | | email: pdu...@gmx.com
 Laboratoire de Physico-Chimie de l'Atmosphère | |
 Université du Littoral-Côte d'Opale           | |
 Tel.  (33)-(0)3 28 23 76 12                   | | Fax: 03 28 65 82 44
 189A, avenue Maurice Schumann                 | | 59140 Dunkerque, France