Hi all:

I'm trying to set a gray coloured row on my table, using the following lines on my document preamble:

\usepackage{colortbl}

\definecolor{lightgray}{gray}{0.8}

and the following ert on my table row:

\rowcolor{lightgray}

When I try to visualise the pdf (ctrl+r) I keep getting the error:

------------------------------

! Misplaced \noalign.

-------------------------------------

I've found a referece to this error, with an explanation here:

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.editors.lyx.general/33836, which explains why it happens, but even if I set the entire table to roman font, the error still occurs.

I've noticed however that if I follow the steps outlined bellow, the error still occurs, but I'm able to view the pdf with the intended output:

1 - remove the ert code from the table
2 - view the pdf (with ctrl+r) and leave the pdf open
3 - re-insert the code (\rowcolor{lightgray} in the cell
4 - regenerate the pdf (ctrl+r)

Any ideas why this happens?

Thanks in advance:

Best regards:

Pedro

P.S. - I'm using Lyx 2.1.4 on Kubuntu 15.10