It appears that if you are generating PDFs with fancy headers on, and change
tracking, that changing the last section of a page (the one that ends up in the
fancy header) is not allowed.
See attached minimal example file, poking the 'View PDF (pdflatex)' button
should generate the error.

The error is "Package xcolor Error: Undefined color 'LYXADDED'."

1. Can someone verify that this is still a problem in the newest version of
LyX? (my distro is still using lyx 1.6.10 & texlive-2007-60)
1a. if it seems to be working, please state lyx and *tex version, so I know
when I should see relief from this error. [I have worked around it by just
'accepting' the changed section, but it is always confusing when I hit it.]
2. If it is still an existing problem, could someone with a
www.lyx.org/trac/wiki/BugTrackerHome login please enter an appropriate ticket?

Thanks.

Even when this disclaimer is not here:
I am not a contracting officer. I do not have authority to make or modify the
terms of any contract.