On 02/16/2016 02:04 PM, Ludwig Kräh wrote:
Ludwig, I am wondering;
My Document Class is KOMA-Script Article like yours.
In Class Options - Custom I have these entries:
paper=A4,fontsize=11pt,idxtotoc,listof=totoc,refpage,prefix=a (this last
entry is for Indexing and of no relevance for a nomenclature)
and that works just fine.
In > Preferences  > Language Settings > Language you may try
Active/Deactivate the 'Set languages globally' and see if that brings a
change.
In my preamble there is not a single line that has to do with
nomenclature (and I think there is no need for it).
BTW, I am using four different languages in my document

Michael

Michael,

I created a new minimal document with the settings you described
http://pastebin.com/qe9Bp0WH
but it's still not working. I really don't know what I'm getting wrong here.
Could you perhaps provide a very basic working example?

Ludwig
I will do that but cannot find the time right now.
As a last attempt (not very promising anyway) try this:
a) change the document class from KOMA-Script report to KOMA-Script article
b) if not yet done add the Module 'Linguistic' (in this case you will also have to have covington.sty in place)
c) in the preamble add \usepackage[style=long,nolist]{glossaries}

Michael