On Sun, 25 Mar 2001, Redvers Davies wrote:

- Hi,
-
-       I have checked through the various FAQ's and the archive but
- as yet have been unable to find an answer to this question.
-
-       The problem that I have is that the output to pdf is "furry".
- Text in a dvi is sharp and perfect.  The postscript is slightly furry
- and the pdf is so furry its almost unreadable.
-
-       If anyone could give me some ideas as to where to start looking
- I would appreciate it.

I use the following as a preamble:

\usepackage{pslatex}
\usepackage[ps2pdf,pdftitle={Your Document Title},urlcolor=blue,
linktocpage,letterpaper,colorlinks=true]{hyperref}

I copied it off a web site and I am not sure how it works but it does
make my PDF look nice.

--
--Stephen Carville
http://www.heronforge.net/~stephen/gnupgkey.txt