Dear list members,

I have this issue with a PC at work: graphics are not displayed in sh:
1: convert: not found
/usr/share/lyx/scripts/convertDefault.py ERROR
Execution of "convert" failed.the LyX window. I got this error:

"Error converting to readable format"

(I do my best to translate from French.)

However, the graphic file is here, and previewing the whole file (e.g.
in PDF) is fine.

The system is Linux Debian Stable (w/ LyX 2.1.3), it's supposed to be
the very same
setup as on my home PC (except that it's 32-bit instead of 64). My own
PC does not have this problem.

If I launch LyX from the command line, I get this error message in the
terminal:

sh: 1: convert: not found
/usr/share/lyx/scripts/convertDefault.py ERROR
Execution of "convert" failed.

I suppose some package is missing , but I don't know which one.

TIA for any advice - regards,
--
Daniel CLEMENT