On 12.06.2016 20:04, racoon wrote:
Hi,

I am using BibLaTeX as described on
https://wiki.lyx.org/BibTeX/Biblatex. I think I have cut an pasted the
LyX note containing the "BibTeX Generated Bibliography" and all of a
sudden all year numbers are replaced with ?? in the work area. The
output is fine though. Also in the citation dialog there are no more
year numbers in the reference preview. How can I get the year numbers back?

Actually, the culprit was another change I made. I am using Zotero and changed the export from BibTeX to BibLaTeX to have support for urls. Apparently LyX can't handle these exports correctly. So I switched back to BibTeX and manually set the url export.

https://github.com/retorquere/zotero-better-bibtex/issues/517#issuecomment-225424620

And back are the years numbers.

Daniel