I used Scott's script, and it worked perfectly without a hitch on my Lubuntu/Cinnamon system.
This is a great!
Thanks--
Ehud Kaplan

On 06/13/2016 02:24 PM, Buenas Noticias wrote:
On 13/06/16 08:22, Buenas Noticias wrote:
Hi:

I download the tarball install-tl-unx.tar.gz and:

tar zxvf install-tl-unx.tar,gz

cd install-tl-20160523

su

pwd

#./install-tl-20160523 -gui

tlmgr is a a binary and shall open de interface to install. You must
unistall the 2015 version.

Greetings

Miguel from Spain