Hi Bernt, please send your reply to the list and not privately.

Le 06/07/2016 14:33, Bernt Lie a écrit :
Hi Guillaume

Thanks for very quick response!

LyX 2.2 on Windows is compatible with Hi-DPI screens....
Super! Works perfectly!

I highly recommend Inkscape with the textext plugin...
Inkscape exists on Windows. In fact, Scientific WorkPlace 6.0 uses Inkscape.
I'll look into the textext plug-in. Thanks for suggestion!

  >> > (i) smooth scrolling of math, figures, tables,

What do you meant with this?
Ah. One of the downsides of SWP is that tables, figures + lengthy equations
(equation arrays, I guess) don't scroll smoothly... there is a sudden *jump*,
so it is difficult to edit equations and tables at times.

Please, do not hesitate to give us feedback in this area.

Guillaume