On 09/21/2016 09:27 AM, Harold Mouras wrote:
Dear LyX users,

I meet a problem when trying to compile a bibliography. The system
says "I was expecting an "="---line 10 of file
3_Users_UPJV_Google_Drive_Carri__re_2016_Postes_UoMontr__al_Application-Montreal.bib".
However, when looking at thebib file attached I cannot see any place
to put this "=".

Any help would be very nice,
Thanks,
Harold
Try removing the backslashes from line 9 (the first article) to the end. I'm not sure why they are there (search-replace run amok?), but they are spurious and causing the problem. I should issue a caveat: I did not check for any /necessary/ uses of backslashes (e.g., embedded LaTeX macros) in the article entries.

Paul