Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply. I've put the table in it's own Lyx file. I have
selected the "Use Multi-page Table" option, and even clicked on a cell
half-way down the table and checked the option "Page break on current row",
but Lyx presents an error code when I go to view it as a pdf, and when I
click "Show output anyway" the table isn't there.

Thanks again for looking,

Christian.

P.S. I've never posted to a mailing list, so I hope that I've responded
correctly!

--
Christian French, MOptom (Hons), MCOptom
Optometrist / PhD researcher

Aston University
School of Life and Health Sciences
Department of Vision Sciences and Optometry
Birmingham, UK
B4 7ET

email: fren...@aston.ac.uk