That actually was not minimal because the PDF was missing, but, please
find enclosed.

\pageref{lastpage} is not the same as \pageref{LastPage} :)))-O

I have also taken the liberty of (re)moving the change to "Executive
Summary" into the preamble, clicked off the default date on the first
page (and removed the (empty) \date{} from the preamble and replaced
the ERT of the vertical space with LyX formatting :-)-O

Then, I suggest, strongly, you start looking at at Markus Kohms's
titlepage package

http://www.komascript.de/node/1213
http://www.komascript.de/node/1214

and

http://www.komascript.de/node/1219

of which I personally like Markus-2 most.

It's in German though :-)-O but Markus is very helpful :-)-O

el