On Monday,  2. April 2001 11:55, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Jürgen> Sorry, of course it's LyX 1.1.6fix1. I'm a little bit
> confused Jürgen> by all the "Last" and "Real Last Calls" on the devel
> list ;-)
>
> Sorry about that. I'm wanting to release 1.1.6fix2 the next day for a
> long time, but I do not find the time...

PLEASE don't feel you had to excuse anything. You are doing such a
fantastic job! Of course I (as an enthusiastic user) am courious and
looking forward for new releases, but I think all users know (or
should, though) that you are developping this wondeful tool in your
free time. So take the time you need, we will be patient, honestly ;-)

Best wishes,
Juergen

> JMarc

BTW: I asked myself if my spellchecker question is too dumb or
unimportant or if I have should been more precise.
Thanks for any suggestions.