On 12/08/2016 04:14 PM, UD wrote:

On 12/08/2016 05:45 PM, Paul A. Rubin wrote:
On 12/08/2016 11:20 AM, UD wrote:
I used to be able to right-click on an icon in Lyx and change the size of the icons, but in Lyx 2.2.2 nothing happens when I right click an icon.
What am I missing?  I have qt5 installed.
Thanks--
EK

Works for me (Linux Mint, Qt 4.8.6), so long as the icon is active (not grayed out).

Paul

Thanks Paul-- silly me-- I was trying it without an open file, thinking it had something to do with Lyx itself. Once I opened a file it worked as it should. A bit confusing for novices like me, but it works once you know how.

EK
Ehud,

It works without a document being open, so long as you pick a live icon. With no document open, try the "New Document" or "Open Document" icon on the main tool bar.

Working in a GUI where I'm not sure how to do something, I frequently resort to "right click anything that can't outrun me" until I find what I'm looking for. :-)

Paul