Hi,

The mini example is test.lyx, and lyxhtml file is test.xhtml.

How to  reproduce the problem:
1, install lyxblogger from: https://github.com/jackdesert/lyxblogger, very
easy, just go to INSTALL directory and run: python setup.py install . If any
problem , you can also checkout from https://github.com/subaochen/lyxblogger,
maybe I have corrected the missing file problem.
2, install lyx 2.2.2, and run: python -m lyxblogger test.xhtml
3, in the next xterm window, fill below information( the host is just for lyx
test, so feel free to ):
   - username: lyxtestc
   - password: 12345678
   - host: lyxtest.cloudaccess.host
4 visit http://lyxtest.cloudaccess.host to see how the new post appears.
5, install lyx 2.2.0, generate test.xhtml from test.lyx again.
6 run python -m lyxblogger test.xhtml and post the test.xhtml to test site as a
new post.
7 visit  http://lyxtest.cloudaccess.host again to see how the new post appears,
especially difference between lyx 2.2.2 and lyx 2.2.0.

My test result:
http://lyxtest.cloudaccess.host/?p=5 is the post by lyx 2.2.0, and
http://lyxtest.cloudaccess.host/?p=11  is the post by lyx 2.2.2.

--