On Sun, Jul 30, 2017 at 10:06:13PM +0200, Stephan Witt wrote:
> Am 30.07.2017 um 19:45 schrieb Uwe Stöhr <uwesto...@web.de>:
> >
> > El 29.07.2017 a las 23:47, Scott Kostyshak escribió:
> >
> >> Agreed. Hopefully we can get more in the future.
> >
> > As on no OS people are using 100% and as 120% was the reported the minimal
> > used zoom level, I again vote to make the new 100% the current 120%.
>
> How do you want to achieve this? I’m not so confident it’s good to change the
> current computation of screen zoom.

> Every preference saved to disk would be „invalid“ after a change.

Couldn't we (in theory) fix it with prefs2prefs?

> I’m not against a decision what the best default zoom level is.

I agree that for 2.3.0 it would be better to consider changing the
default zoom instead of changing what 100% means.

I do find it a little strange that the default is not 100%, but not
strange enough that I think we should spend time on it for 2.3.0.

Scott