Rich,

I can see in your .tex file in the the line 56, the command:

\includegraphics[bb=80bp 100bp 520bp
240bp,clip,width=0.8\textwidth]{0_home_rshepard_documents_templates_llc-letterhead.eps}

The problem here is the "bb" option. The latest version of pdftex.def doesn't
handle this option and leaves an empty box where the picture was supposed to be
inserted.

This bug have been reported in this list some days ago.

I have managed to overcome this bug by inserting the following lines in the
document preamble:

\def\GPT@warn{\@PackageWarning{pdftex.def}}%

\def\GPT@disable#1{%

\GPT@warn{%

Option `#1' is not supported, use\MessageBreak

option `viewport' instead%

}%

}

\def\GPT@fix{%

\begingroup\expandafter\expandafter\expandafter\endgroup

\expandafter\ifx\csname define@key\endcsname\relax

\else

\def\KV@Gin@bb{%

\GPT@warn{%

Option `bb' does not make sense,\MessageBreak

using `viewport' instead%

}%

\KV@Gin@viewport

}%