On 10/03/2017 05:19 PM, Colin wrote:
Hi there

I am having trouble reproducing this now I guess.

In fact, I fully copy and pasted the contents of the old lyx document into a new lyx document and the error did not occur anymore so it seems fixed.

I still have the original document that is producing this error if you are interested I can attach it.

-Colin

If you want to attach it, I'll take a look and see what I can see. Sometimes a stray character gets into a document (or a character with a goofy encoding), and it's not obvious in the GUI that it's there.

Paul