On 10.09.2017 11:13, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Am Sonntag, den 10.09.2017, 11:14 +0200 schrieb racoon:
On 10.09.2017 10:12, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Yes, it would be nice to document issues there. Note that the
workaround was never officially supported, so the transition might
entails some caveats (although not too much hopefully).

I added what I did for the transition:

http://wiki.lyx.org/BibTeX/Biblatex#sBibTeX.Biblatex_4

Thanks.

Unfortunately, I don't have time to look into possible caveats.

If further issues arise, we will add them there.

I think that "natbib compatibility mode" as explained at

http://wiki.lyx.org/BibTeX/Biblatex#toc6

is redundant if one uses lyx's new biblatex support. Is that correct? If so I'll add at

http://wiki.lyx.org/BibTeX/Biblatex#toc3

that these settings can be removed.

Daniel